The High Holy Days are a time for celebration as well as reflection. All are welcome at Temple Beth Sholom for the High Holy Days, however tickets are required, with the exception of 2nd Day Rosh Hashanah and the Afternoon/Yizkor/Neilah Service on Yom Kippur Day. Members of Temple Beth Sholom will receive High Holy Day tickets for each adult member of your household and for dependent children up to age 24.
We welcome you to worship with us for High Holy Days even if you are not a member of Temple Beth Sholom. We request a contribution of $360 that covers all four of our main services. If you choose to join TBS before December 31, 2017, we will credit any amount you’ve donated to your Annual Membership Commitment (Dues). If you have any questions or would like to get tickets, please call the Temple office at 714-628-4600.
Complimentary tickets are available for students and military personnel.
Are you planning to attend services at a another congregation out-of-town? We can assist you with a reciprocity. Just call the TBS office at 714-628-4600 to make arrangements.
Click here to make a donation for the High Holy Day Bulletin and Memorial Book and to register for all of our High Holy Days Programming.
As we prepare for the High Holy Days, we wish you Shanah Tovah and a year filled with health, happiness and peace. We look forward to being together as a community during this special time of renewal and reflection.
Rabbi Heidi Cohen and our TBS Staff & Board
High Holy Days Quick Links
- High Holy Days Calendar 2017/5778
- Online Video Streaming of the High Holy Day services (during services time – see calendar for exact times)
- Order your copy of Mishkan HaNefesh – High Holy Day Prayer Book
- High Holy Days Return Form and Donations – Dinner Reservations, Youth Programming, Childcare & Fund donations
- Template for school absence letter for High Holy Days
- TBS High Holy Days Brochure
- Elul Reflections