Community – Fellowship – Action – Service
Brotherhood is an opportunity for men who share similar interests to meet and build friendships through a variety of social and educational events, Temple and community service.
Our mission is to support our Temple Youth. Funds raised support the Brotherhood Youth College Scholarship Program, the TBS Purim Carnival, and equipment for the Religious School.
All men at TBS are welcome to participate. Please join us.
Brotherhood Man of the Year Dinner
Brotherhood Speaker Series
- Outstanding programs on a variety of provide timely topics of interest to a broad audience of Temple members and their guests.
- All programs start on Sunday at 10 am.
- Come early for bagels, baked goods, and coffee.
- 2020 Schedule (Speakers and Topics TBA)
- March 8th Award Winning Journalist Nick Gerda on Homelessness in the OC – A Recent History and Where it’s Heading
- April 12th
- May 3rd
- June 14th
Do you have a suggestion for a speaker topic? Contact Sylvan Swartz, VP Membership
- Friday, April 17, 2020
- Dinner at 6 pm
- Service to follow in the sanctuary
- Contact Randy Sherman, Secretary to RSVP for the dinner and/or to participate in the Brotherhood Shabbat Service.
TBS Brotherhood Reading Program
Brotherhood Poker Night
- 4th Wednesday of each month at 7:00 pm.
- Temple Social Hall
- RSVP to Lew Siegler
Men’s Night Out / Dinner and Theater / Family Events
- Look for Brotherhood announcements of these social activities.
- December 25th every year
- 9 am to 11 am in the TBS Social Hall
- Major Brotherhood event to provide funding for TBS Youth programs and activities
- We always need volunteers to make this major event a success.
- Contact Randy Sherman, Secretary to help out.
Brotherhood Board Meetings
- 2nd Sunday of the month / Time TBA
- Contact Arnold Shugarman, President if you wish to attend.
TBS Brotherhood Officers
President: Arnold Shugarman
VP Programming: Jay Lieberman
VP Membership: Sylvan Swartz
VP Youth Outreach: Mark Borovay
Secretary: Randy Sherman
Treasurer: Edward Sirota
Past President: Lewis Siegler
Directors at Large:
Stephen Sherman (MRJ Representative)